Starboard 2018 SUP Enduro 2.0 Sonni Wave Hybrid Carbon 2Pcs Adjustable S35. The Enduro is direct in the water, the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
ANGLE OF BLADE
– What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
– With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions. – It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
– It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
– The double concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
– The edge defining the double concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
– All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
TEAR DROP SHAPE
– Tear drop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
– This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
TIKI TECH TECHNOLOGY
– New recyclable PET T10 with low resin uptake.
– UD carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the top of the blade, enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
– Full ABS rail and protective top sheet covering artwork and surface finish.
– Extra reinforcement on the blade neck for greater overall strength.